As summer comes to an end and our glowing tans start to fade, now is the ideal time to repair and renew your skin. BIOEFFECT's rejuvenating and regenerating products are precisely what your skin needs before the cold weather sets in.
Here are ten tips on how BIOEFFECT can come to your skin’s rescue this season:
1. Post summer is the ideal time for BIOEFFECT 30 Day Treatment, which combines our three most potent growth factors to repair, hydrate, and revive. The ultimate in effective rejuvenation--or as we like to call it, boot camp for your skin!
2. Remember that even though the days are getting shorter, it’s still vital to apply sun protection daily. Always wait 5-10 minutes after applying any BIOEFFECT EGF product before applying any other product, including sun protection.
3. In addition to sun damage, summer can dry and irritate your skin, whether caused by wind, salt water, or chlorinated water. Re-hydrate and renew your complexion with BIOEFFECT EGF Day Serum in the morning and BIOEFFECT EGF Serum at night.
4. All BIOEFFECT EGF products may be applied to the fragile skin of the neck and upper chest, so if you see sun damage or dullness, don’t hesitate to gently massage into the affected areas.
5. For urban dwellers, BIOEFFECT EGF + 2A Daily Treatment combines BIOEFFECT’s award-winning EGF with two powerful antioxidants to combat free radical damage, environmental aggression, inflammation, and hyper-pigmentation.
6. Eliminate clogged pores caused by dirt, pollution, or sun protection build-up with BIOEFFECT Volcanic Exfoliator. Use 2-3 times per week to gently remove grime, toxins, and dead skin.
7. BIOEFFECT Volcanic Exfoliator may also be used on any rough or dry body parts, such as elbows, knees, or heels. Apply to clean skin in the shower and rinse off.
8. Use BIOEFFECT Body Intensive all over to hydrate and maintain your summer glow. Nothing else makes your skin feel soft, comfortable, and silky while restoring hydration.
9. All BIOEFFECT products are unisex, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and effective on all skin types, so our post-summer skin repair guide is for men, too!
10. You can’t wear sunglasses while swimming laps, so to repair and restore the fragile skin around the eyes, there’s of course BIOEFFECT EGF Eye Serum and also BIOEFFECT EGF Eye Mask Treatment, which has a stronger concentration of EGF. They work to reduce puffiness as well as wrinkles and fine lines, while increasing radiance and firmness.